Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 day weekend

So this weekend is a 3 day one for me. YAY!!! I especially love the fact that the day off is on a friday....fridays tend to be crazy days in kidland. I don't know what I'm doing, but I know that I'm not working haha :)

Yesterday I had a coffee mishap. I was comign back from my lunch break and I came around the corner of the building (we park in the back)...the florist was coming around the other way, I had to SLAM on my breaks and that was it......coffee EVERWHERE. My floor mats were soaked...my seat was wet. The only good thing is that it went flying to the right and now the left, I would have been burned :( The best part is, he waved at me like a "hey how are you wave"...wtf!?!? ugh...luckily my boss was cool and let me have a few extra mins so I could run to wawa and get more :)

So today was my last day of smoking. We'll see how this goes. I had my last one at 4:15. A co-worker of mine who is an ex smaoker said the first 9 days are the hardest. I don't know why its 9 but whatever. We'll see how it goes...hope I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with not smoking... im a work in progress. it sucks. but you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete