Saturday, April 4, 2009

Do it for the band

I don't think i have mentioned that I am a huge 80's fan. My favorite 80's music is the "hair metal". Y aknow, Poison, Warrant ect. Last night there was this awesome show on Vh1 called "Do it for the band". It was the stories of the girls that actually kind of helped boost these guys. It talked about the partying, drugs and sex. You learn the stories behind different things like "Every Rose Has its Thorn".....and the "Rocket Queen" orgasm chick was on lol. Well, if you enjoy this music you should watch it...hell, even if you don't you should watch it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 80's, I love hair bands & I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you...I love Bon Jovi...Fire House...Def Leppard....I saw the commercial for it...but missed the show

    ReplyDelete