Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy Neglecting!

Oh my goodness, i am so sorry. I have totally neglected this thing and haven't written in over a week. I got lazy...I am sorry...I will stop slacking lol.

Thank you for all of the nice comments on my last post! They came out of nowhere because I have checked in and there weren't any and tonight there was 17. Out of the blue! LOL....thank you again!

This week at work wasn't so bad. It went pretty fast. There is so much drama there though, it is crazy. The worst are the two oldest people. They ar in their 50's and bicker and get petty like they are in highschool! I just can't! I go in, do what i have to do and leave.

This week at work also made me appreciate my love even more. Everyone does nothing but talk about their boyfriends or husbands and what "asses" they are and such. I am just thankful for what i have.

I like funny text messages and one of the girls I work with, Sheree, sends me funny ones from the other room. Especially when it sounds like I am having a rough day...believe me, you can hear it LOL.

Well, now that I see people have read this thing, I won't neglect it so much...I will check in tomorrow when I start my weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Life can so get in the way of blogging. Sometimes that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can DEFINITELY get in the way of blogging. There ought to be laws against that ;)

    Just dropping in to welcome you to the SITStahood! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, it's just my toddler that gets in the way of blogging. A "Bob the Builder" video cures that every time ;-)

    Happy weekend, and welcome to SiTS! Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you have someone special in your life...go ahead brag- it's fun to hear good things. :D

    Glad to see I have another new SITSer. WELCOME! Come on over to my blog for a giveaway....

    ReplyDelete