Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tomorrow is Humpday!

So today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Usually tuesdays are just awful! I always look foward to wednesdays because they are easy! Tomorrow I am going to start "spring cleaning" in my classroom. Stuff is such a mess. I try and keep up but once in a while you have to scour the joint.

I just took a nice, steamy hot shower. It makes me feel so good after work. Now I am just hangin' out waiting for John to come over. John is my boyfriend of 3 and a half years. He is absolutely the best thing to ever happen to me. It is insane because before I met him, I got so bored with guys I was seeing so easily. With him, I could be with him all day, every day and be incredibly happy.

He is planning on proposing one of these days hopefully. We have talked about marriage and all theat jazz and we definately want to be together forever. I bet he has the damn ring and is making me wait...that's just the type of character he is. Also, we should have our own house within the year. I am so excited. I know it took me forever to "grow up" but I don't care. The wait was worth it...ya know, instead of rushing and moving in and getting married and blah blah blah.

Well, kids, I shall check in later.

16 comments:

  1. Oooh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder that I should start some Spring cleaning too!

    Sounds like you have found yourself a keeper!

    Coming over from SITS with a big HELLO & WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are a Newbie! I feel so excited to be commenting on such a new blog! So glad you could join the rest of the blogosphere!
    Blogging is whatever you want it to be. I was reading your first post where you said you weren't sure what you wanted this to be. It is whatever you make it. If you want it to be funny one day, sad another, silly yet another day...that is your choice.
    So I am stopping by from the Secret is in The Sauce. This is the best site you could ever have joined! You will make so many connections here. We welcome you with open arms and love new members! A little bit of advice... If you want to make sure people start readinf your blog, try to make it to roll call each day. That is a great way to get everyone to see that you are here! And what I like to do is stop by and say Hi! to the person who roll called before me! Commenting has a way of spreading and growing. It is amazing! We look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by to welcome you to SITS - glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just act really surprised when he finally gives you that ring;0)

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0) You are sure to meet a lot of great bloggers and form some fabulous friendships:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good stuff to look forward to! Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this group of vibrant bloggers :-)
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to SITS!! Glad to have you in this awesome blogging community!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love watching new bloggers find their bloggy voice! looks like you got it going on already!

    and Joining SITS was a GREAT way to get traffic to your blog!

    ANYWAY...

    Stopping in from SITS to welcome you. You are going to love being a part of this amazing community of women! So welcome to the SITStahood!

    If you have time I am hosting a pretty great giveaway on my blog right now...come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogging and welcome to SITS!!
    Let us know how and when he pops the question!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a good thing to have a soulmate, indeed. Glad you have yours.

    I also wanted to stop by and say welcome to the SITS comunity, it's great having you as a SITSta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad your wait has been worth it. I wish I had waited, but things happened quick and fast to me when I was young.

    But, I definitely don't regret my kids!!

    I'm here as part of the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been a member since the start and a huge fan of this awesome womens support network. I've read so many fun blogs, met so many amazing women. Welcome to the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by to say welcome to the SITS community :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get the ring soon. And a new house - very exciting.

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello!! just stopping in to say welcome to SITS

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's the anticipation that makes it all worth it!

    Welcome to SITS and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really need to dig in + do some spring cleaning around here too...hopefully soon!

    i am stopping by to welcome you to SITS, we are thrilled to have you as a part of the community!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Welcome fellow SITSa! So you think he has the ring?! LOL! You have a lot of will power not to snoop around looking for that diamond!!

    ReplyDelete