Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

It is very rare that I think this hard in the mornng but I think I have to prepare myself for my day. See, I work at a daycare and today is a holiday. Holidays, such as St. Patrick's Day are insane at dycares. Junk food and hyperness! AHHH! As if my Tuesdays aren't bad enough.

Yeah, Tuesdays are my crazy day....and St/ Patrick's Day had to fall on a Tuesday...GREAT! Although even if it were on a Wednesday (my easy day), my dumb boss would tell parents to bring the kids in for the party if it wasn't their assigned day.

I hate when she does that! So the kid misses out on a few chips and a cupcake. The rest of the day is the same as any other day. It is just snacktimthat is "special". I still do cirlcle time and projects/crafts. Really, they miss nothing. Did I already say that? Oh well....

Well, I am about to go and brave the little ones (I work with 2 and a half-3 and a half year olds). Wish me luck! Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the kids on a sugar high! I have friends in forked river cool to see someone else!

    ReplyDelete